APPLY FOR HOUSEHOLD, YARD AND GARDEN WATER
- The WID will do a site visit to the requested location.
- Staff reviews the application and notifies the applicant if approved.
- If approved, the applicant comes to the WID office with a government photo ID and signs the contract in person.
- The applicant is invoiced with payment due April 30.
- Interest charges are applied to the account each month until payment is received.
Household Purposes Yard & Garden agreements:
- watering for lawns and gardens up to three acres in area
- up to 1 acre/ft. of water per season
Fee for 2023 season: $468.72 (including GST)
Contracts are annual and not prorated for a portion of the water season and are automatically renewed and invoiced in January. Contracts are subject to an annual review and may be cancelled by the district regardless of previous renewals.
The approval process is approximately 2-3 weeks.
To cancel, please provide written notice by email or in person at the office.